This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Favorite things

Favorite thingsMy friend Jenny just posted about her favorite things. I'm such a copy cat that I decided to make a list of my own.




1.iPhone-I don't go anywhere without my phone. I use it for almost everything.

2.Water Bottle- I usually drink water like a camel. I'm always carrying around a bottle of water.

3.Purell- I'm a little OCD. I'm constantly washing my hands.

4.Burts Bees- This stuff is addicting!

5.Treadmill- I absolutely love to run. I would much rather run outside, but sometimes the mill has to do.

6.Flat Iron- I should know better than anyone how damaging the flat iron is to your hair. I don't care. I don't want frizzy hair.

7.Toms-I started out with the glitter Toms. So comfy!! I wanted another pair that wasn't so flashy. And then I wanted a pair to customize and paint. So, I have 3 pairs and wear them all the time. I love all shoes really, but WOW these are comfy and trendy!!

8.Journal- I have a couple journals. I love to write. I have one that I write in almost everyday. I have another that I use to make lists. I make lists for everything.

9.Hard Head hairspray- Working at Toni&Guy made me a little obsessive over Bed Head hair products! Especially this strong hold hair spray. Everyone in west Tx needs hairspray!!

10. Travel toothbrush kit- I like fresh breath and clean teeth.I usually brush after each meal. I figured my parents spent so much money on braces I should take care of my teeth.

11.Planner- I'm such a planner. I'm up for just about anything,just as long as it's written in my planner.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Morgan. I also have an addiction to Burts Bees and my CHI. Oh, well, we gotta do, what we gotta do! Oh, and I don't have any Toms, but I looooove my Sanuks.

    ReplyDelete