This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Monday, January 10, 2011

Praying for Haiti






It's been one year since the earthquake shook Haiti.
The country was bad before. Millions lost what little they had.
Still, one year later millions are living in tents.

Haiti has a special place in my heart.
This wasn't my first mission trip, but I think it made the most impact. It was the trip when that little button in my heart was pushed. This trip was nothing like any other. My heart was filled with so many emotions. I developed a true LOVE and passion for the people of Haiti.
I had never seen anything like it. I had never held so many babies who were not wanted.

I want to go back so bad. I want to love on those babies again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these pics are am-azing. You are beautiful my friend!!! Thanks for the sweet words :) LOVExoxo

    ReplyDelete