This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Monday, January 17, 2011

Confessions

Some of my blogger friends have been blogging about this so I thought I would too.

I hate the dentist but am obsessed with oral hygiene. I still wear my retainers,floss,use mouth wash,a spin brush,and every 6 months or so spend way too much money on teeth whitening from the dentist office.

I have a fear of birds,sometimes I even duck with my hands over my head when birds fly over

I love having flowers, but I hate gardening. Digging in dirt is not fun.It's gross!!!

One of my pet peeves is when people don't push reset on the microwave. I look up to see what time it is and it says "5 seconds"...it drives me CRAZY!!!!!

I never sneez just once.It's usually several at once (like 6)

I love getting to know people and by that I mean actually sitting down with them and seeing their heart.

I love laughing.Despite what it may seem to some I have a very goofy side.



At family gatherings I would rather hang out with kids than talk with adults. Kids are just more fun!


I've never shot a gun.

I'm a girly girl,but I love sports

I love giving presents to people more than receiving them. I am always buying presents or thinking of a reason to purchase gifts for someone, which is why I am constantly broke.I also get upset if at parties or Christmas I don't give the best gift.

I hate bad manners more than anything


I apologize way too much

If I see someone crying I too will cry..same goes for laughing

Jesus saved me October of 1996.Without him I am nothing

I feel I am the most misunderstood person on this earth. 90% of the people in my life may not have the accurate perception of me. I do not blame them. I react and deal with different people differently

When I was little I told my mom I wanted to work at Taco Bell when I grew up!


I am afraid of roasting marshmellows.

I always announce(even at home)that I am going to the bathrom.I don't know why I do this.

I used to go to summer school because I thought it was fun.

I am always early. I can't stand being late.


I can not fold fitted sheets

I've never met my husbands grandparents and they live near Abilene. He hasn't seen them in years.I think its weird.

I hate green beans.I even get a gag reflex when I see them in the store.

I am right brained,James is left brained.Together we make a whole brain. :)

I have way too many purses/bags,shoes,clothes,and jewelry. I never buy them unless they are on sale.

before I die I want to go to Africa and several other places.But,Africa is at the top.

I can not parallel park.


I love old hymns

I can not wait to be a mom


My left foot is a WHOLE shoe size bigger than the right.

I have scoliosis and had to wear a huge back brace to bed every night as a child.

I make lists for everything

I am LOST without my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment