This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Everyone else is doing it

A few things about me..

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
mmm..that's tough. I suppose Cheez-It's.

2. What is one thing you don't want to live without? probably water-showering and so forth...I like to be clean.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? This is hard...I would love the beach but I think that may get old .Lately I'm thinking Farm.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?hands down-laundry. It's more the folding and hanging up.

5. Who do people say you remind them of? No idea..some would say my mom.


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?I love both. I’m such a people person and love, love socializing, but I also really enjoy some comfy couch time at home just relaxing with my husband and puppy dogs!

7. What's your all time favorite movie? I love Steel Magnolias and Sleepless in Seattle

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I'm usually pretty good about removing it. Sit through skin care lectures and you will too.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?there may be a hidden talent that I'm unaware of but,I've been told I'm pretty artistic.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?hmmm...I don't know

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?well,we first started talking because he's from the same tiny town my brother lives in. Small world,but I thought his smile was pretty good looking.He's such a cutie.

12. What is something you love to smell?clean laundry

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.I sometimes come off stuck up but really in certain situations I'm very standoffish.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?Easy. I’m a girl. I love to shop.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?Again, both. my friends and I laugh a lot-mostly at ourselves.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?probably Plato's Closet if I'm in Ft.Worth or Target.

17. What is one thing you would do more often if you had more time?travel-but that requires more money.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I am frugal for the mere fact that I never buy anything at full price.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time? (from a movie or a book, can't be real)
Phoebe on friends.

20. Would you want to be famous?I don't think I would handle it to well.

No comments:

Post a Comment