This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Senior Year

I'm not short, I just had tall friends ;-)
L-R Jennifer, Me, Tara, and Stacy




Two post in one day?? What??

1. Did you date someone from your school? negative

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? nope

3. Did you car pool to school? I picked up a sophomore.

4. What kind of car did you have? an old one with no AC....the defrost didn't work either so when it rained I had to roll my windows down. haha!!

5. What kind of car do you have now? 2008 Dodge Nitro

6. Its Friday night. Football games or Party? Football games

7. It is Saturday night? sleepovers

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Target for like 2 months months. I was a busy girl, spoiled maybe, but busy!

9. What kind of job do you have now? Child care

10. Were you a party animal? No way! I was never able to get away with ANYTHING!!

11. Were you considered a flirt? Not that I know of??

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? none of the above

13. Were you a nerd? looks like we all were. At the time I thought I was pretty cool.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, I did go to detention a few times. HAHA!! Ask me about it sometime. It was NEVER my fault!

15. Can you sing the fight song? Of course!!! Dear old Brewer High....We love your gleaming halls.....yada yada!!

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? senior year? Mrs. Tenius. Don't know why. I don't think she liked me very much.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? commons

18. What was your school’s full name? C.F. Brewer High School

19. When did you graduate? 2004

20. What was your school mascot? Bears

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?sure...I loved high school. I could do without the drama though.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? oh yes!!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? sometimes. We grew up together. Our parents still live on the same street.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?absolutely

25. Do you still talk to people from school? only one aside from facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment