This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nephews,Nephews,Nephews and Haiti

It's been so long since I've written in here.Things have been very busy!Here is what's been happening.

2 new baby nephews.I think they are super precious!

Camden


Kameron
A lot of you have been praying for my brother and his wife.They have been trying to adopt two boys from Haiti since August of 2007. Just a few short months ago it was seeming as if God had closed that door.Just as hopeless thoughts were settling in the Lord used the tragic earthquake to bring them home.It all happened so quickly!

This is Belony and LiLi when I visited Haiti.They are too sweet!



This is LiLi.Sweet sweet boy.He was a former slave.He's had a hard hard life.I feel so blessed to call both of them "family"!




Here is LiLi again.They LOVE climbing trees to get the coconuts!We Americans had a hard time climbing these trees.

My brother may hate me for this but,I think it's sweet.Here is Belony and brother.


This is my sister in law and LiLi




And here below is the new family!!
This is pretty blurry but,It's all I have right now!


I will do my best to start posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment