This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Movin' On!


I am so very behind on blogging! I have been horrible!! I know!!

We are in the moving process and things are just CRAZY!! We're moving from a small town in west Texas to the big city! There are some things I have missed about DFW (I grew up in Ft.Worth), but west Texas captured my heart (after some time). I met some of the most precious friends there. They will be missed, but I plan on making visits! My husbands parents live there,so it's not a total goodbye!


I've decided instead of being sad about the situation I'm just going to be thankful for the experience I had and the friendships I made. My prayer is that those friendships will not fade. It does take effort, but these friendships are so dear to my heart!!!

I have a lot to learn!!! I'm not good at these kinds of changes! I'm not good at trusting that new is sometimes better. Why fix what isn't broken??




7 comments:

  1. Yay for being "neighbors"! Happy Friday friend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled here and change is hard. we LOVE texas ... the mr. is from west texas and we met at smu. good luck with the move and facebook/phone/emails/blogs are such a great way to stay in touch with those dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i'm not good at trusting that new is sometimes better".....couldn't have said it better myself. thanks for the heartfelt words and honesty about change. having moved recently myself, I hear ya loud and clear!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bad with change! But it sounds like this is going to be so fun for y'all! Good Luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will pray for your move....change is hard but with Christ we cando all things....I'm sure he has a major blessing for ya in the new city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. were about to move too, so I feel ya. Thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your beautiful attitude is refreshing and encouraging! praying for you as you press on! xo

    ReplyDelete