This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Monday, April 11, 2011

Life Made Lovely Monday

Is it time for a vacation yet??
That's what I'm dreaming of today.
With all that has been going on I think it will be a while before we get another one.
Bummer!!!

Oh well!
I love reliving our adventures through photos!

Here are some of our favorite places we've visited.
We love to travel!!


We've visited Music City a few times. It was where we honeymooned and the hometown of some sweet relatives.


Grand Canyon- absolutely breath taking. If you haven't seen it you are missing out.
Gods creativity is at work!!

NYC- quick trip visiting friends. I'd love to go back when we have money to spend. lol! It was expensive.

California! I Loved the culture there. I'd love to go back, but I think the traffic stressed the sweets out a bit.

Hoover Dam- Another one of God's creative places.
Loved it! It was SO hot! I think our car read 114!!

This was also a very quick trip! Can't say much! Cheap Hotel deals!



I never knew Wyoming could be so cool! My favorite part was all the wild horses. Gorgeous!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgan! You won my giveaway! Email me at Elizabethannsrecipebox at yahoo dot com!

    ReplyDelete