This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big D

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to sit down and blog.It's been a fun busy though.
We left Saturday after work and headed to the Big D for TCU's opening game at the cowboys stadium.I'm sure you've heard by now that the stadium is absolutely unbelievable. We had a blast cheering on our Horned Frogs and acting crazy.They won of course!!It was all in all a great game.Expensive but GREAT!!






On Sunday I went to my home church with my friend Erika.
Later that afternoon my sister and her 2 kiddos came over for a late lunch and Birthday party.We really had a great time.I absolutely LOVE my nieces and nephews.They are so precious.
After they all left the Hubs,my parents and I headed out to a Christian Motorcycle Rally.It was "interesting" to say the least.
Monday we headed home with a few stops along the way!
Yesterday I set search for an iPhone4. After calling several places I finally found one.Where we live we have to drive an hour to get anything other than milk and bread.I drove an hour to pick it up.I had to get a new phone number and I really hate that but oh well.
I LOVE it.So,there is just two things left on my wish list. A modest house and a B-A-B-Y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment