This is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Mark 12:11

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bittersweet Day

James and I went and looked at a house today. It's very seldom we find one worth looking at.In the area we are looking at there few and far between.And by few I mean VERY few.
I fell in LOVEEEE with this house.The outside needs some work but nothing too difficult.The inside is close to perfect.A coat of paint in the teeny boppers room and we would be good.I pray pray pray all will work out and we can call it our home soon.However I also pray the Lords will be done.Ohhh...please Lord let this be your will.HA!Please pray with us if you get the urge.





You know how you feel when one of your favorite breakables shatters into a million pieces??Well I got to experience that again today.
Note to self-do not put more than one breakable item on one shelf.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgan the house looks beautiful and that kitchen is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to come over and cook with you!! I will pray for you! Sara

    ReplyDelete